Roast Pork Loin with Grapes and Wine
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:1 ½ hours
3 tsp garlic, chopped
3 Tbsp fresh sage leaves, chopped
1 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
2 tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3 lbs center-cut boneless pork loin
1 cup dry white wine
1 lb red & white seedless grapes
6 tsp garlic, chopped
6 Tbsp fresh sage leaves, chopped
3 tsp Kosher salt
4 tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
8 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
6 lbs center-cut boneless pork loin, or 2 each 3 lbs
2 cups dry white wine
2 lbs red & white seedless grapes
9 tsp garlic, chopped
9 Tbsp fresh sage leaves, chopped
4 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
6 tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
12 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
9 lbs center-cut boneless pork loin, or 3 each 3 lbs
3 cups dry white wine
3 lbs red & white seedless grapes
Preheat oven to 375º F.
- COMBINE garlic, sage, salt, pepper and 2 Tbsp of oil in mixing bowl; evenly coat pork loin.
- COAT large baking pan with 2 Tbsp of oil. Place pork loin in baking pan; cover pan with aluminum foil. Place in oven and roast for approximately 10-15 minutes per pound or until temperature reaches 155º F (medium well).
- REMOVE foil; roast additional 15 minutes or until well-browned. Remove pork loin from pan and place on cutting board. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- PLACE pan used to roast pork on stovetop over medium heat. Add wine. Using spatula, scrape bottom of pan to release drippings. Add grapes; cook until soft and wine is reduced by half.
- SLICE pork loin into 1/2” slices and place on serving platter. Pour grapes and sauce over pork. Serve immediately.